About the El Nido Island 4.3h
Titled Island located in El Nido Bay.
Clean Title Area: 27,502 Sq.M
Adjoining Tax Dec Timberland: 15,374 Sq M
COMBINED TOTAL AREA: 42,876 Sq M
Timberland Cliff-face to Titled Bay area – to Timberland Cliff-face
- Spectacular 220 mtr long,
- Coconut fringed,
- White-sand beach;
- Only 25 mins by boat from El Nido town;
- Only 12 mins by boat to Manlag & Manlalic.
- Colourful coral reef with a wide variety of tropical marine life;
- Beautiful Moon shaped protected private bay;
- Stunning lush mountain backdrop;
- Fabulous gentle north winds,
- Protection from Habagat weather
- Potable year-round water system.
- Over 200 maturing fruit-bearing trees includes coconut, banana, papaya, guayabano; star apple, tisa, avocado, jackfruit.
- Existing garden infrastructure includes a well-established garden;
- Many wooden walkways, with bridges, 2 sundecks; 1 with steps down into the sea.
- Green Turtles regularly visit Fridays beach at night to lay their eggs & Friday maintains a small hatchery to protect the eggs till hatching time.
Fill in the form and our specialist will get back to you as soon as possible.