2019 Toyota Tundra 1794 Edition
About the 2019 Toyota Tundra 1794 Edition
About Toyota Tundra
This particular full-size truck by the Japanese brand is marketed to compete towards its American brand counterparts. The Tundra is Toyota's largest pick-up truck, and it is a very competitive, as well as a successful model in the market, known for its reliability and durability.
About the 1794 Edition
The Toyota Tundra 1794 Edition pays homage to JLC Ranch, which was once the oldest working ranch in Texas. The said ranch was then bought by Toyota in 2003 where they built their factory, manufacturing Toyota's two largest pick-up models, the Tacoma and Tundra.
- Seats upholstered in premium brown leather.
- Interior trims in premium brown leather and wood trim inserts
- Power tilt/slide moonroof with sliding sunshade
- Wood trims on the steering wheel and gearstick knob.
- Power sliding rear window
- 1794 Edition Badge
Fill in the form and our specialist will get back to you as soon as possible.