BOOKING SPECIALIST / CUSTOMER SERVICE
We are looking for an experienced booking officer/customer service representative which will help and guide potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfil customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction. LXV Group target is to ensure excellent luxury service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Respond to inquiries from potential customers. Must be able to sufficiently answer questions regarding the company’s services. Inquiries typically come in the form of emails, text messages, chat messages (Zopim and Skype), phone calls, and online form responses.
- Handle event bookings, from start (inquiry phase) to finish (feedback phase). Steps include processing invoices, coordinating with clients on deposits/remittances, and effectively coordinating with suppliers. Must be systematic, thorough and efficient.
- Update the database with information such as contact details, the status of bookings, and record of payments.
- Make an appointment with a potential customer and meet them to sell the different services and products. Should conduct self in a professional manner in making appointments and communicating with clients.
- Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
- Able to use web applications such as Google Drive, Gmail and Gchat, and MS Office programs such as Excel and Work.
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
- Self-motivated and proactive with an excellent sense of creativity and a positive attitude.
- Good at sales and convincing
- Able to communicate in English (Oral and written)
- Candidate must be willing to work in Makati
However, it may be the case that in order to fulfil the duties of the role, different or additional hours may be necessary, including some weekend work.
Job Type: Full-time
MARKETING OFFICER/ SOCIAL MEDIA
We're looking for a Marketing Associate to coordinate the process for marketing campaigns from concept to execution. He/She will manage all the social media accounts and our marketing campaigns. This person will also have a critical role in building and deploying Marketing assets.
- Events Journalist: cover all ManilaSecrets/ManilaLuxuryClub events, and create articles, blogs, albums, videos, marketing content from it.
- Manage all social media accounts in different platforms. From the Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram accounts, blog, website, etc, while maintaining the identity and “voice” of our company
- Promotion: Create campaigns, mailings, newsletters for our services.
- Create content. Capable of posting creative, relevant and effective blogs, articles, statuses, photos, tweets, etc with minimum supervision
- Respond to comments and inquiries from followers/ potential customers. Engage followers with posts and comments to generate traffic in the social media accounts.
- Able to use and navigate accounts in social media platforms
- Need to have skills in photography/videography
- Has a good command of English with a unique and engaging “voice” in posts
- Desire and willingness to work from home while collaborating with a team online
- Self-motivated and proactive with an excellent sense of creativity and a positive attitude.
- Background in Mass Communication/Communication Arts, Literature, English, or similar
- Ability to operate major social media and blogging platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Blogspot, Tumblr, and Instagram)
- Able to use web applications such as Google Drive, Gmail and Gchat, and MS Office programs such as Excel and Word
B2B SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Employment Type: Full-Time / Part-time
MLC wants to speak with you! We are an established 3 year old facilities management company with a Start-Up mentality, looking for experienced B2B Sales Representatives looking to take their career to the next level, or recent college grads looking to establish themselves in a results oriented and financially rewarding sales driven organization. If you are motivated by closing deals in quick sales cycles, then we have the job for you.
Don’t miss out on the chance to be part of an organization, where you can make a difference, be financially rewarded for your results, be part of dynamic growth, and the opportunity to grow your career. Join Capital Contractors and let your C shine!
Where: based in Makati Philippines.
When: Immediate hire
How: Direct hire
PLUS: Previous experience in B2B Outside Sales in a service organization
Securing B2B service contracts
Bring on new business monthly
Keeping up within fast paced environment
Skills & Experience required:
PLUS: B2B Outside sales experience
Ability to continually prospect for new opportunities
Proactive and self-motivated
Reliable transportation to navigate territory
Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, display and retargeting advertising campaigns
Identify and implement SEO optimization recommendations
Manage editorial and publishing calendar
Manage email marketing efforts including creative direction, copywriting, promotion and segmentation to increase open and response rates
Manage social media efforts (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.) to develop campaigns that target each market segment we serve. Regularly check comments and posts on existing social channels to identify any potential customer service issues.
BA/BS in business with marketing preferred or equivalent experience and 3-5 years of relevant professional online marketing experience (SEO, SEM/PPC, Content, Affiliates).
Knowledgeable of SEO trends as well as paid and social media strategies pertinent to driving digital audience growth and engagement across diverse customer segments.
Experience with Google AdWords, Online Marketing Tracking Tools, Google Analytics, Amazon SEO, and Social Media advertising.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experienced with writing/developing copy and content that tells a story and engages readers/viewers.
Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Outlook).
Must possess excellent organization/prioritization, problem-solving skills, able to multi-task in a fast paced environment, and be detail oriented.
What's In It for You
The opportunity to make massive technical contributions at a fast-growing company
A flat management structure and authority to quickly effect change
Access to our on-site gym and substantial employee discounts
So, if you are a SEO Specialist with strong online marketing experience, please apply today!
Travel specialists work within the store team to provide outstanding customer service including information on agency product and travel destinations, to promote the agency brand and generate sales.
Main responsibilities of a travel specialist include ensuring all calls are promptly and efficiently handled and achieving all personal targets and objectives through maximising all sales opportunities. Bulk of the job requires travel specialists to stay motivated in order to earn competitive incentives by meeting personal and team sales targets.
Travel specialists are also required to be flexible to working in a changing inbound and outbound sales environment offering existing members various holiday products, with a strong focus on switch-selling. They need to be able to work in an exciting target-driven sales environment as a part of a supportive and dynamic team. In addition, travel specialists must be able to deliver a high level of service to the expanding member base through regular contact to create the ideal holidays.
The ideal candidate will be: fluent in English; results driven; able to handle challenging sales situations; capable of multi-tasking; an enthusiastic team player who learns fast in an upbeat energetic sales centre; able to project a positive attitude, comfort, and confidence to all members; good at computers; and excellent at telephone manners.
Receives only inbound telephone inquiries from customers with the intent of promoting or selling company products or services.
Respond to inbound customer inquiries via telephone.
Educating potential clients on their insurance options, providing quotes, and closing sales.
Identify customer needs and provide optimal or alternative product solutions to meet those needs.
For the position of Bookkeeper/ Accountant, you will be looking after the finances of the business. You will report to the Accountant of the business and you will be part of a small but well-structured startup focused not only on doing things right the first time but also looking to improve and support the changing needs of the business. XERO is set up, however there are further integrations planned to optimize processes to reduce duplication of work and remove non-value adding activities. Duties will include:
- Production of Month-end management accounts
- Maintain purchase ledger and supplier details
- Bank Reconciliations
- Review and support staff expenses
- Petty cash for production activities
- Journal entries
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Processing of VAT returnsMaintenance of fixed asset register
- Dealing with finance-related queries
- Ad hoc tasks as required by Finance Manager and company Directors
You must have good attention to detail and ideally have at least 2 years experience working in a similar role.